Wednesday, May 16, 8:00 am to 9:30 pm
• According to the National Weather Service (weather.gov):
• Mostly Cloudy, with a high near 64. Northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
• It can be 7-10 degrees cooler at Cedar Point. Be prepared! Wear sunscreen!
• ARRIVAL: Be at St. Rita for an 8 am departure (it is ok to take the school bus, we won’t leave without anyone!)
• DISMISSAL: Parent pick-up at St. Rita in school parking lot around 9:30 pm
• TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM CEDAR POINT: Precious Cargo Bus
• Dress down attire as per handbook, tennis shoes, appropriate length shorts (no spaghetti strap shirts, cutout t-shirts or bathing suits). Jeans suggested with the forecast – layers also recommended.
• LUNCH/DINNER: Responsibility of student (bring money).
• FOOD/DRINK INFO: https://www.cedarpoint.com/play/drinks-dining
• SNACKS: Students can be snacks for the bus (especially the ride home). Drinks may be brought (12-oz max, twist tops)
Allowed to Bring?
• ALLOWED: Cell phones, drawstring bags, snacks for bus, screw/twist top drinks no larger than 16 oz per bottle (no cans so drinks can be closed)
• Student assumes responsibility of loss/damages to any personal items (headphones, cell phones, iDevices, electronic devices, books, etc) brought on trip
• Thank you to our parents who are chaperoning the trip!
• Please meet us at Cedar Point around 9:30 am at the main entrance by the flags
• Carpooling is encouraged. You can meet at St. Rita and carpool together.
• Tickets and group information will be distributed at the gate.
• Plan is to leave Cedar Point at 8 pm.
THURSDAY, MAY 17
9 am start for 8th-grade students ONLY