Wednesday, May 17, 8:00 am to 9:30 pm
- The National Weather Service (weather.gov) gives two very different temperature forecasts for Wednesday, depending on location.
- Typing in Sandusky, OH will forecast “Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Southwest wind 13 to 16 mph.” (LINK)
- Clicking on the map on the location of Cedar Point forecasts “Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Southwest wind 14 to 17 mph.” (LINK)
- It is typically 7-10 degrees cooler at Cedar Point. Be prepared! Wear sunscreen!
- ARRIVAL: Be at St. Rita for an 8 am departure
- DISMISSAL: Parent pick-up at St. Rita in school parking lot at 9:30 pm
- TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM CEDAR POINT: Precious Cargo Bus
- Dress down attire as per handbook, tennis shoes, appropriate length shorts (no spaghetti strap shirts, cutout t-shirts or bathing suits)
- LUNCH/DINNER: Responsibility of student (bring money)
- FOOD/DRINK INFO: https://www.cedarpoint.com/play/drinks-dining
- FOOD/BEVERAGE GUIDE WITH MAP
Allowed to Bring?
- ALLOWED: Cell phones, drawstring bags, snacks for bus, screw/twist top drinks no larger than 16 oz per bottle (no cans so drinks can be closed)
- Student assumes responsibility of loss/damages to any personal items (headphones, cell phones, iDevices, electronic devices, books, etc) brought on trip
- Thank you to our parents who are chaperoning the trip!
- Please meet us at Cedar Point around 9:30 am at the main entrance by the flags
- Carpooling is encouraged
- Tickets and group information will be distributed at the gate
- Plan is to leave Cedar Point at 8 pm.
THURSDAY, MAY 18
- 9 am start for 8th-grade students ONLY