Tomorrow (Tuesday, May 16), the seventh graders will be heading to downtown Cleveland. We know everyone is very excited. This trip is a ton of fun and a great experience. Listed below are a couple important reminders:
- We depart from school at 7:45 am. Please drop your child off in the back of the building.
- Students will wear their gym shirts with khakis or jeans. Please have your child wear appropriate footwear – absolutely no flip-flops! We will be doing a lot of walking.
- A sweatshirt or light jacket is highly recommended because it gets chilly down by Lake Erie.
- Only peanut-free snacks are allowed on the bus. Your child’s snack must fit in his/her drawstring bag.
- Students can bring a 16-ounce drink with a screw cap.
- Your child may bring additional money for souvenirs.
- Cell phones are allowed, but the school and tour company is not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items.
- We will return to school around 8:00 pm. Drop off is in the back of the school.
Mrs. Kennedy and Ms. Kocon