Here is information on the upcoming field trips.
- Tomorrow – Wednesday, May 10, 8:45 am to 2:15 pm
- ARRIVAL: Normal transportation to school
- DISMISSAL: Normal transportation from school
- TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM ZOO: Solon school buses
- DRESS: Jeans, Class Spirit Shirt, Tennis Shoes, jackets/rain gear as needed
- LUNCH: Completely disposal brown bag lunch
- ALLOWED: Cameras, backpacks/drawstring bags, water bottles
- NOT ALLOWED: Cell phones
- LITTLE GIFT (100% optional): Students are allowed to purchase a small item for their little. No more than $5.
- 1st grade parents are serving as chaperones on this trip.
- Wednesday, May 17, 8:00 am to 9:30 pm
- ARRIVAL: Be at St. Rita for an 8 am departure
- DISMISSAL: Parent pick-up at St. Rita in school parking lot at 9:30 pm
- TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM CEDAR POINT: Precious Cargo Bus
- DRESS: Dress down attire as per handbook, tennis shoes (no spaghetti strap shirts, cutout t-shirts or bathing suits)
- LUNCH/DINNER: Responsibility of student (bring money)
- FOOD/DRINK INFO: https://www.cedarpoint.com/play/drinks-dining
- ALLOWED: Cell phones, drawstring bags, snacks for bus, screw/twist top drinks no larger than 16 oz per bottle (no cans so drinks can be closed)
- Student assumes responsibility of loss/damages to any personal items (headphones, cell phones, iDevices, electronic devices, books, etc) brought on trip
- Thank you to the following parents who are chaperoning this trip: Mr. Reminder, Mr. Fornadel, Mr. Ciricola, Mr. Stark, Mr. Salata, Mr. Rinicella, Mrs. Kapusta, Mrs. Valore, Mrs. Troyan, Mrs. El Biri, Mrs. McKnight, Mrs. Turk, Mrs. Rahill, Mrs. Erdmann, Mrs. Hill
- Please meet us at Cedar Point around 9:30 am at the main entrance by the flags
- Carpooling is encouraged
- Tickets and group information will be distributed at the gate
- Plan is to leave Cedar Point at 8 pm.
- THURSDAY, MAY 18: 9 am start for 8th-grade students ONLY
Please e-mail Mrs. Wilson or Mr. Richards if you have any additional questions regarding the trips.
Mrs. Wilson and Mr. Richards